1. Engineering design:
1. The engineering design must be calculated and tested for strength design, only according to the standard atlas and the type test report provided by the profile manufacturer to make, install, and accept, this is wrong or even dangerous. Because the standard atlas is only a large-scale sample drawing of a certain series of window types, and does not indicate the load that can be carried by the construction according to the drawing, it cannot be used as the basis for design, production, installation, and acceptance. For different series of doors and windows, the strength and deflection must be checked or tested according to the principle of the most unfavorable stress state.
2. The strength and rigidity of floor-to-ceiling doors and windows are generally insufficient, and the main load-bearing column (beam) should be strengthened.
3. When the height of external doors and windows of high-rise buildings is ≥30M, it should be implemented in accordance with GB 50057 "Code for Design of Lightning Protection for Buildings". To
2. Material selection:
1. Aluminum alloy profiles must meet the requirements of GB/T 5237-2004 "Aluminum Alloy Building Profiles". To
2. The selection and configuration of hardware accessories is one of the important factors to ensure the quality of doors and windows. Even the window type with excellent performance must be guaranteed by the selection and configuration of high-quality accessories. To
3. Pulleys, wool strips, anti-shedding seals, and lower sealing blocks of sliding doors and windows are important accessories to ensure the quality of sliding doors and windows. Pulleys are the key to smooth opening and closing of doors and windows. Rolling bearing nylon wheels should be used. The anti-shedding sealer is a safety guarantee to prevent the window sash from falling off, and it also has the sealing function between the hook and the upper slide. It should use durable ABS plastic and EPDM rubber. The lower sealing block plays a role of sealing between the hook and the sliding track, which can effectively prevent water splashing under the action of fluctuating load. EPDM rubber should be used. The top is the seal between the window sash and the window frame, which determines the air-tightness of the door and window. The ordinary chemical fiber top will curl and lose its sealing effect when exposed to water, and the siliconized top must be used. To
4. The hinges (or sliding window friction hinges), handles, and the sealing strips between the frame fans are the most important accessories to ensure the quality of the flat doors and windows. The bearing capacity of hinges (or friction hinges of sliding windows) is the key to the safety of doors and windows and whether the opening and closing is smooth. The bearing capacity of hinges is stronger than that of friction hinges, so hinges can be made into larger sashes. In use, friction hinges are only suitable for windows with smaller divisions or top-hung windows. Handle is an important accessory related to the safety and sealing performance of doors and windows. Ordinary handles are only suitable for use on window sashes with small compartments and loads. European multi-point handles are suitable for use on sashes with large compartments and loads. Use; the sealing strip between the frame and fan is the guarantee of the air-tightness and water-tightness of the side-hung doors and windows. The original PVC strip has a sealing effect of about 5 years, and the recycled PVC strip does not have the sealing effect. It is ideal to use rubber with good weather resistance, such as Sanyuan Yibing.
5. The model, specification and performance of hardware accessories should comply with the relevant regulations of the current national standards.
6. The structural glue and weather-resistant glue used in the hidden frame window should be tested for compatibility with the profile and glass before use.
3. Processing and production:
1. When using a product for the first time, because the user's accessory procurement channels and production processes are different, a sample window should be made according to the information provided by our company, and mass production can be carried out after confirming that it is correct.
2. The processing and production of aluminum doors and windows should be carried out in the factory, not on the construction site. To
3. The processing of the drainage holes on the sliding track of sliding windows should follow the principles of the outer hole of the inner leaf and the inner hole of the outer leaf to ensure the sealing performance of the doors and windows, especially the sliding window with the lower horizontal top strip.
4. Before assembling aluminum doors and windows, the end processing burrs should be removed. End nodes and profile joints must be sealed with end face glue to prevent structural water seepage.
5. The structural assembly assembly of the hidden frame window must be made and maintained in a clean room. Solvents must be used to remove dust, oil stains and other dirt on the bonding surface of the glass and aluminum frame; every time a component or piece of glass is cleaned, a clean dry wipe should be replaced; the solvent should be poured on the wipe, and the wipe is strictly prohibited from contacting the solvent bottle mouth. The glue injection must be full, no bubbles or leakage, the surface of the glue joint should be flat and smooth; the remaining glue of the glue joint must not be reused.
4. Installation and product protection
1. Before installation, check out the shape and position accuracy of the door and window openings, check whether the number and position of the embedded concrete meet the design requirements, and whether the high-rise windows are connected to the lightning protection belt as required. The construction unit should be urged for the unqualified parts Rectification.
2. The oxidized doors and windows caulked with cement mortar should be treated with anti-corrosion before they are installed on the wall. Except for the outer wall, the other surfaces of the window frame are protected with adhesive tape or plastic tape. There should be no adhesive tape or plastic tape facing the wall to avoid water seepage in the joint.
3. After the doors and windows are installed on the wall, use wooden wedges to adjust the positioning, and then use nails to fix them, not iron nails or wooden wedges. Before caulking, the supervision unit (or construction unit) shall be asked to make a record of the acceptance of the concealed project, and check the vertical, horizontal, and diagonal lines of the doors and windows. After caulking, the wooden wedges shall not be left in the joints. To
4. The waterproof glue between the window frame and the wall must be done after the wall is dry and dust is removed. If the wall is not dry and the dust is not cleaned, the water vapor and dust released from the wall will cause the seal to fail. To
5. After the wet work is completed, before installing the glass and window sash, remove the protective adhesive tape or plastic tape and the dirt on the window frame department.
6. After the glass and window sash are installed, check whether the accessories are missing, whether the installation is firm, and the window sash can be opened and closed flexibly. Before acceptance, the outer casement window should be closed to prevent damage to the sash caused by storms.
7. The aluminum doors and windows should be cleaned and self-inspected before acceptance, and detergents that are corrosive to aluminum profiles, glass and hardware accessories should not be used; the problems found in the self-inspection should be corrected in time. To
V. Project acceptance
1. The acceptance of aluminum doors and windows shall be carried out in accordance with GB 50300 "Uniform Standard for Construction Quality Acceptance of Building Engineering" and GB 50210 "Code for Quality Acceptance of Building Decoration Engineering". To
2. The acceptance of aluminum doors and windows should be carried out on the basis of the acceptance of concealed works and the self-inspection of the construction unit. To
3. The following documents and records should be checked during project acceptance: Production license and installation qualification certificate for doors and windows. Engineering design calculations, design instructions, construction drawings, inspection reports for doors and windows, aluminum doors and windows product quality certificates, concealed project acceptance records, installation and construction self-inspection records, and product qualification certificates for aluminum profiles, glass, sealing materials, and hardware accessories, Quality assurance and entry acceptance records, including aluminum profiles, safety glass and structural adhesives, should also provide re-inspection reports. Hidden frame windows should also provide the compatibility test report of the structural adhesive and weather-resistant adhesive, and the temperature and humidity records of the glue and curing environment. Domestic rubber should provide product production certification, and imported rubber should provide inspection certificate. To
6. Matters needing special attention during installation and construction in coastal areas:
Due to the relatively large amount of salt and alkali contained in the wind and rain in coastal areas, some areas have undesalinated sea sand that is strictly prohibited by national standards. The corrosion problem of aluminum alloy doors and windows is more serious, and special attention should be paid. In addition to operating in accordance with the above procedures, the following procedures should also be strictly followed:
1. The aluminum doors and windows brought into the construction site should be placed in a well-ventilated, dry and clean warehouse. To
2. The height of the sleeper surface of the place where it is placed should be ≥100mm, and each stack should not exceed 15 frames (fans), and soft materials should be used to padded between each frame (fan) to prevent crushing and damage between aluminum alloy and hardware. Rubbing against each other destroys the protective film on the surface of the profile. To
3. There must be a drip line at the door and window opening, and it should be inspected before installation. Because the rainwater flowing through the wall made of sea sand is very corrosive, it must be guarded against.
4. It is advisable to use the cassette type to install the iron sheet to minimize the amount of processing that damages the aluminum alloy protective layer.
5. The joints of aluminum alloy profiles should be sealed with neutral glue to prevent rainwater from entering the cavity without a protective layer. According to experience, corrosion usually starts from the inner cavity without a protective layer. To
6. After finishing the interior and exterior decoration, tear off the protective tape and clean the doors and windows. Do not clean the doors and windows with corrosive liquids and hard objects to avoid damage to the surface paint film.
7. Important note:
1). Aluminum is a lively metal, and the damage of the protective layer has no anti-corrosion ability and is prone to corrosion. Necessary measures should be taken to strengthen the protection of the paint film on the surface of the profile.
2). Water is the source of corrosion, so rainwater should be prevented from entering the cavity of aluminum alloy profiles without corrosion resistance.