2. Full-time safety and quality inspectors who have safety technical knowledge and are familiar with specifications must be equipped during formwork construction.
3. Construction work strictly in accordance with operating regulations.
4. Formwork builders should have regular physical examinations and doctors who have diagnosed with high blood pressure, heart disease, anemia, epilepsy, and other diseases that are not suitable for high-altitude operations. They are not allowed to work on the operating platform.
5. When the template is removed, it should be dismantled in pieces and partitions from one end to the other. It is strictly forbidden to dismantle the whole piece together.
6. The template release agent should be filled with the template.
7. When the formwork is removed, the concrete strength of the floor slab must reach C15.
8. The top brace at the bottom of the beam must be removed when the strength of the beam reaches 100% of the design strength.
9. It is strictly forbidden to remove the beam top support together with the beam template.
10. When installing the template, at least two people must form a double installation.
11. Strictly install the template installation sequence to prevent the template from falling down and hurting people.
12. When removing the template, it should be stacked neatly to prevent deformation of the template.